Virtualy indestructible material to offer a simple to install, long lasting product that eliminates sheet flow of rainwater into the sanitary sewer system. Added advantages are the elimination of debris and dirt. Reduces odor and cover rattle noises.
• 10 year warranty on the body of the In Flow dish, material thickness is 0.187
• Ventilation by valve or vent hole
• Made in USA.
• Manufactured with Marlex® HXM 50100 extra high molecular weight Hexene copolymer.
• An excellent balance of stress cracking resistance, stiffness and melt strenght make this resin an ideal candidate for large blow molded items and thermoformed parts.
• Made of ultra high density polyethlene copolymer material that meets ASTM specifications designation D 1248, Class A, Category 5, Type 111 with a minimum impact brittleness temp of -180°F. Thickness is uniform 1/8" or greater. Corrosion proof from all gasses associated with waste water collection systems.
• Lift strap is 1" wide woven polyproylene web and attached to bowl of dish by wide head stainless steel 3/16" rivet and stainless steel 3/4" backup washer. All cut edges seared to prevent raveling.
• Ventilation vent hole and or valve located on the side of the bowl. Allows maximum release of 5 gallons of water per 24 hours and is not affected by debris that may collect in bottom of the dish. Sewer gas is vented at 1 PSI or less.
• Gasket is made of closed cell neoprene and is attached by a pressure sensitive adhesive to the weight bearing surface of dish.
NOMINAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF MARLEX® HXM 50100
To insure proper fit, dishes are manufactured to specific measurements provided by the purchaser. These measurements are obtained according to the following diagrams. If you need assistance, please call our office for more information.
Installation: The manhole frame should be cleaned of all dirt and debris BEFORE placing the manhole insert on the rim. Seat it fully around the manhole frame rim to prevent water from infiltrating between the cover and the manhole frame rim.